Attention Joe McGonagle On July 15, 2026, an accomplice of Jean Daniel, one Angel Roman, was arrested by the Everett Police Department

Thanks Everett Reporter 2 for posting this. Joe McGonagle endorsed Pastor Jean Daniel who came to Angel Roman's rescue, snickering at me until his jaw dropped when his pal Roman was frog marched out of the building in cuffs. Sept 1 we have a new Executive Director in Jim Holt, and hopefully Daniel will be fired for cause. He aided and abetted Roman, and asked the police if I could "videotape." Yes, I can you moron of a "pastor" and I have the evidence on tape, which the police watched. Attention Joe McGonagle On July 15, 2026, an accomplice of Jean Daniel, one Angel Roman, was arrested by the Everett Police Department McGonagle won't do a damn things but let's get this information out there for public safety https://informationcentraleverett.blogspot.com/2026/07/attention-joe-mcgonagle-on-july-15-2026.html

July 20, 2026




(b) Disorderly persons and disturbers of the peace shall, for a first offense, be punished by a fine of not more than $150. For a second or subsequent offense, disorderly persons and disturbers of the peace shall be punished by imprisonment in a jail or house of correction for not more than 6 months or by a fine of not more than $200 or by both such fine and imprisonment; provided, however, that an elementary or secondary school student shall not be adjudged a delinquent child for a violation of this subsection for such conduct within school buildings or on school grounds or in the course of school-related events. https://malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartIV/TitleI/Chapter272/Section53

 Joseph McGonagle State House 24 Beacon St. 

Room 171  Boston, MA, 02133 

Phone:(617) 722-2015



 Joseph McGonagle

State House 24 Beacon St. 
Room 171 
Boston, MA, 02133 
Phone:(617) 722-2015


Hello Mr McGonagle:


 I would like to report two Everett 501c3 organizations for misconduct
by at least one of their pastors, a Jean Daniel, Housing Coordinator
at Everett Housing Authority

The North Shore Evangelical Missionary Church (NSEM Church),
and the North Shore Rescue Mission.  
On July 15, 2026, an accomplice of Jean Daniel, one Angel Roman,
was arrested by the Everett Police Department.  Mr. Roman allegedly
threatened to shoot a dog on or about May 13, 2026 and on May 20, 2026
Mr. Roman said to me in the 3 Whittier Building "Fuck with me and I will
kill you."  What did I do?  I drove Mr. Roman to Home Depot two days in
a row and to 7/11 (and he purchased alcohol, which he drinks in open
containers on 3 Whittier's front and back porch.)
After I filed the first of many police reports, Mr. Daniel had a secret
meeting with Angel Roman and Louise Ford, the perpetrators who lied
in the police report.
Mr. Daniel then, maliciously, sent me a notice for a meeting blaming
the victim.   I filed a grievance with the Housing Authority but the
perpetual harassment from Jean Marc Daniel when the cardiologist
informed and warned Housing Authority of the congestive heart failure,
is hardly what anyone expects from a pastor.  What kind of parents
raised such a blatant, mean and hateful elder abuser?
On July 15, 2026, Angel Roman was saying he would rip my throat out,
put a bullet in my head and bury me in the cemetery - my sainted grandfather
is buried at Holy Cross with the name Joseph Viglione on the gravestone,
and Jean Daniel was snickering three times at me,
Angel Roman called Jean Daniel for help after threatening to kill someone,
and after his accomplice in trying to throw a 72 year old man out of housing
Jean Daniel didn't speak with me; HE ASKED THE POLICE IF I COULD VIDEOTAPE!
Of course you could feel the fear in Daniel that I was videotaping his accomplice
threatening to kill me.  
I now have evidence against Angel Roman and his accomplice, pastor Jean Daniel.
What kind of a Pastor retaliates because of my legitimate
MCAD case? against him.  Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness Against Thy
Neighbor, as lies poured out of the perjuring pastor's mouth on the witness
stand in Woburn Housing Court, lying to throw an old man out on the street,
a handicapped 72 year old man.
You and I know which commandment that is, but does Jean Daniel?
I have filed a discrimination complaint with the MCAD on Daniel
and Nicole DiPierro on the advice of Housing and Urban Development.
Mr Daniel thinks who he is.  He ran for office at Carlo DeMaria's alleged|
request and failed in Spectacular fashion
I am asking you to remove their 501(c)(3) certification.  I will be filing
with the authorities on Mr. Daniel and the two non-profits that he represents.
North Shore Evangelical Missionary Church (NSEM Church), located at
50 Church St in Everett, MA, functions as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
Under IRS rules, churches, conventions, and associations of churches
are automatically considered tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3). They are not legally required 
to apply for formal recognition from the IRS to maintain this status, but they still operate with the same nonprofit and tax-deductible
contributions as a registered 501(c)(3) 
Jean Daniel is a disgrace and harming a member of the elder community.

I could die tomorrow.  We all could, but my chances are greater than many.
Mr. Daniel files continuous eviction notices if I file a police report or a complaint.
He is a sick person beating up an elder and causing huge amounts of stress,
and delighting in his malfeasance.  Pastor Daniel thinks it's a joke, and he
knows how extremely ill I am.

What kind of a church does this kind of dirty work?  The Church of Satan.

I will be going to many government authorities until Mr. Daniel is brought to
justice along with his enabler, Nicole DiPierro.

No senior at Everett Housing should face the terror that Jean Daniel does when
he abuses his power and snickers and laughs at a resident, and then lies about it.

Angel Roman, Mr. Daniel's friend, is allegedly the chef of Carlo DeMaria.
To those at Whittier he's allegedly a mean drunk with a firearm, and thinks
that Jean Daniel when save him when the police put the cuffs on Roman and
frog-marched him out of the building.

This is serious and I am asking for your help.

Respectfully

Joseph A Viglione
If you need to verify their official paperwork (such as for tax or donation purposes),
you can contact the church directly via their North Shore Evangelical Missionary Church
 Facebook Page. Let me know if you need help looking into other local organizations.

(857) 318-5971  


The elder community deserves better.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Can Run to Aruba or Italy, but you cannot hide, Carlo, You owe the city $180,000.00 Plus

Anthony DiPierro Resignation Letter 2 City Councilor Ward 3 & School Finance Review Committee

SPLITSVILLE: THE DEMARIAS ALLEGEDLY ARE NO MORE, STACY 'LILY MUNSTER' DE MARIA AS OUT OF THE HOUSE AS PRINCE ANDREW, ALLEGEDLY