company Mystic Valley Elder Abusers.

 I live in senior housing, and the nurse tells the elders "Everyone is depressed." I raise my hand "I'm the happiest guy in the world, do not program these senior people" so the nurse, and we've been very friendly , says "85 % of the world is depressed." I say "Where do you get these figures?" She's said some very nice things about me, but that's not the point. Even if her nuttiness was true, why wasn't she helping the senior people listening to her with love and laughter. Happier than Ever SHOULD have been her lecture theme. That's why I call her company Mystic Valley Elder Abusers. https://mves.org/services/protective-services/





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Can Run to Aruba or Italy, but you cannot hide, Carlo, You owe the city $180,000.00 Plus

Anthony DiPierro Resignation Letter 2 City Councilor Ward 3 & School Finance Review Committee

SPLITSVILLE: THE DEMARIAS ALLEGEDLY ARE NO MORE, STACY 'LILY MUNSTER' DE MARIA AS OUT OF THE HOUSE AS PRINCE ANDREW, ALLEGEDLY