The Deaths of Mitch McConnell, Carlo DeMaria, Lindsey Graham, Anthony DiPierro, Fran LaRovere, who cares?

 YOU CAN GLOAT IF YOU WANT AT THE DEATH OF LINDSEY GRAHAM, AND THE N0N-FUNCTIONING MITCH MCCONNELL

The death of Lindsey Graham is a good thing for America.  I'm not gloating as much as I thought I would be, who cares?  I didn't know the man alleged to be a closet homosexual - he was simply horrendous for the same-sex community.  And humans everywhere. Begone, Satan, and all that.

Let's be adult about it, they warned me that I could die on April 25 of this year as the bone was out of the skin on my broken right arm.  I think Anthony DiPierro did it for his aunt but then again, I blame Anthony for all that is wrong with the world, and rightfully so.  He and Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell, two down lots more to go. 

I had two options: Stick a needle down the right side of my neck and I would be awake to watch them clean the arm bone (how disgusting is that?) or take a chance on anesthesia with a very weak heart, anesthesia that could kill me.  I opted for Door #2 and was all prepared to die.  Even had them play "Sunny" by my friend Bobby Hebb as the last song I may ever hear as I drifted off to sleep.  So death does not frighten me.

...I awoke to strange faces and not knowing where I was but knowing where I was.  Talk about groggy, file under: very, very groggy.

"Dorothy, we're not at York Beach anymore..."

But thankfully I did get to York Beach 2 months later with another best friend (*some of you will get post cards that I have not mailed out yet) and though it's NOT been easy by a long shot, I still wake up breathing every day and thank God for another 24 hours. 

 

Dreamed of my best best friend this morning. He was in Maine with me in April (thank God I took grandma's advice and have lots of friends) - I need my pals to go to Maine with....and that's what makes me happy.  We're in some store and some lady in the dream has a shopping cart, she's thin and in a hurry (much like real life) and says some cliche to me.  We're just looking at magazines and things in the store, he takes my hand as we are walking, then we both stop the public display of affection which we rarely do anyway, too funny, the dream reflecting life.   

I plan on buying that 23 million dollar Beverly mansion that's up for sale for us, but that's another story.   If I live long enough.

Which boyfriend do I put in the mansion?

All of them.  But that's a story for another day.

Today I lift my hot chocolate up and praise Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell on their ride to hell.   Take Fran, Anthony, Wayne, Keith, Carlo, Nicole, Jean and all the usual suspects with you.   Satan laughing spreads his wings.   

 

We do not gloat, we just know that our world is a safer place with those criminals gnashing their teeth in the bowels of hell. 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Can Run to Aruba or Italy, but you cannot hide, Carlo, You owe the city $180,000.00 Plus

Anthony DiPierro Resignation Letter 2 City Councilor Ward 3 & School Finance Review Committee

SPLITSVILLE: THE DEMARIAS ALLEGEDLY ARE NO MORE, STACY 'LILY MUNSTER' DE MARIA AS OUT OF THE HOUSE AS PRINCE ANDREW, ALLEGEDLY