Why Corrupt Carlo DeMaria is Going to Just Fade Away A Joe Viglione Essay

 Many Medford citizens asked me to write the book on Medford politics. My response was simple, Michael J. McGlynn - former mayor - was not an interesting person.   A big fish in a little pond Mr McGlynn, like Carlo DeMaria, we have no interest in.  Do you think millions of readers want the DeMaria story?  The McGlynn story?  Racist Anthony and his naughty aunt's story?  They don't.   They are just your garden variety nuisances that you can find like trash on any Everett Street and they are boring. 

Our lives improve when the riff raff fades away.


The Key is to remove them permenantly from our lives in Everett - DeMaria and the filth that surrounds him, Wayne Matewsky, Slattery (gotta love his wife's alleged Pepsodent Smile,) Nicole and Anthony, these individuals deserve no place in our lives and as soon as they are gone they will be forgotten like the milk that has soured.

As forgotten as that alleged old drunk Mike McGlynn in Medford and his late attorney cousin that I defeated in court and his late cousin Johnny who was cousin to them both. 

May they rot in hell for all eternity, but keep even the memory of them as far away from me as possible, Delores! 


 I'm currently essaying on a 1970s Rolling Stones' tune, "Tumbling Dice."  I'm fascinated by it, always have been, and having been the manager / co-producer of \with the guy who made the record, it constantly has my interest.

As the great Jimmy Miller walked into my home in the 1980s (with my girlfriend Joanne) in Woburn I was playing "Tumbling Dice" repeatedly.   "Joe, I never want to hear that song again" he said facetiously. "Mick Jagger made me mix that 45 times."    The recording is amazing and is still incredible in 2026.   As Miller is entering the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame on Nov 14, 2026, it is my honor to write about the memories and this amazing one track in over the hundred or so Mr Jimmy recorded with the Stones.


Do you think my mind wants to ponder some fat guy who married the donut lady and his creepy cousins with Wayne the creepy godfather!  UGGG.


Some people we simply do not have time for in our lives.  There's a musician fellow, "Mr. B" and all he does is chat about his favorite music. He hasn't learned the art of conversation.  

I keep avoiding him....he wants to talk to me about guitarist Tom Verlaine - a fellow I saw perform in 1975.   I try to escape.   He finally corners me and says "Are we all right?"  How do you let someone down easy?  

"Look, Mr. B, you're a nice guy, but you want to talk about my work and all I do is work so I really don't want to talk about it."  

He then says "Who is your favorite interview.... (Oh, God, no, please...stop)..."Jodie Foster, Ray Manzarek of the Doors, Mick Taylor of the Rolling Stones, Rob Gronkowski of the Patriots...."  


"Oh, he says, Mick Taylor is the best of them."


I replied "This is why I don't like discussing my work.  I loved all of them.  Please give me my space."


Juneteenth I'm backing out of a Malden post office and ....oh my God, he's trying to have a conversation with me via car window while oncoming traffic is trying to get by."  I smile and get the hell out of Dodge.


My point, Cousin Carlo?   Tomorrow is promised to no one, thus my goal is to be the happiest camper I can be one day at a time.  And being happy with my many friends that I appreciate more and more each day.   (Significant other sends text on soccer, 4:01 pm, 7-5-26, see what I mean?)

To think and care about those we love and have things in common with, who understand us, is why I thank God every morning when I awake and He gives me another day.

I famously said to my significant other after the heart attacks "I will spend the rest of my life with you....all 7 weeks of it."  He was not happy, nor were my business partners, but the nurses found it funny so....glad I made someone smile.


The sooner Cousin Carlo and Wayne Matewsky and Delores Ross and Nicole and Anthony and Shelby and Billy "Bad" Penney and dirty filthy attorney Fran LaRovere fade into McGlynnland and creepy Medford ex police chief Sacco and the cops banging some chick, three of them, and all the filth we really do not want to know about, as soon as we can file Cousin Carlo in the McGlynn garbage heap, the better.


The last two weeks of June were very painful for me, no one knows how bad the health was, but I get up and smile and write about rock music, or produce or promote records, and as Lou Reed said "My day beats your year."


If Mystic Valley Elder and Shelby Perrault want to enable a mean person who chain smokes, does puzzles and commits perjury, they should not force such a hateful, spiteful individual on us.   He bears false witness against his neighbor and puts prayer cards on the piano?   Talk about a hypocrite, wearing God on his sleeve but being of the devil is not how people should live their lives: mean, lonely and miserable. 

Their only friend a pet bird and their cigarettes.  Uggg.


An ex girlfriend from 50 years ago is stalking me on Facebook, I'm informed.  I block her.

A friend of mine said "Don't block, if they want to see your picture, fine."  So I send her a photo of me and my best friend, who is younger than her children.  Thankfully, I have not heard back.


Heck, my mind is on an old Rolling Stones song.  When the government sends Fran LaRovere, Nicole DiPierro, Anthony DiPierro, Shelby Perrault, Delores Ross, Jean Daniel, Brian Arrington, Nick Saia, Slattery, Matewsky and Donut Boy off to prison, good.  


Don't have time to send them a postcard from Maine, because my mind is on old music from the Rolling Stones, and that's what makes me smile.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Can Run to Aruba or Italy, but you cannot hide, Carlo, You owe the city $180,000.00 Plus

Anthony DiPierro Resignation Letter 2 City Councilor Ward 3 & School Finance Review Committee

SPLITSVILLE: THE DEMARIAS ALLEGEDLY ARE NO MORE, STACY 'LILY MUNSTER' DE MARIA AS OUT OF THE HOUSE AS PRINCE ANDREW, ALLEGEDLY