the Top 10 S.O.B.s in Everett October 1 2026 Coming soon
#10 Delores Ross ...Saw her collecting the checks in the box outside of 393 Ferry St., this past summer. In all these years my faithful reader, Delores, had never met me. "Who are you?" I asked. She replied "Delores" Oh my God, I thought Halloween came early and that I was transported to Salem. The late Margaret Hamilton should sue (the Wicked Witch of the West) from the other side for plagiarism. That face!
#3 Aunty N Public Safety is out the window, so is decorum and civil behavior with this loon. Allegedly hated in high school she outdid herself with the hatred she's garnered by many on Whittier Drive. Oh they smile and are nice and respectful of her, but when she leaves her ears must be ringing. Perhaps the most loathed person in Everett, even though her false charges in court April 17, 2026 are not enough to propel her to the #1 spot, the throne occupied by her cousin.
#2 Francis La Rovere III This sick bastard needs all his licenses revoked, and we are working on just that!
Comments
Post a Comment